The role is FTE or for a 12 month contract, with the option to renew or to convert to permanent. The role will see you working on the GLU.Ware Enterprise Integration Platform as a Lead Integration Analyst. You should be a highly motivated Technical Integration Analyst with a combination of integration scoping, design, development and testing experience. You will be working with a team of GLU technical architects and analysts and will be directly engaged with GLU Clients.
Can work independently and is able to self-manage.
– Can work directly with clients as the primary client interface.
– Strong communication skills.
– Strong documentation skills.
– Self-starter, fast learner.
System Analyst or Developer with system integration experience.
– Has experience with eliciting and documenting integration requirements, ensuring adequate coverage of business scenarios, requirements and expectations of all stakeholders.
– Has relevant System Analyst or Developer training certifications, diplomas or degree’s.
– Has experience working with APIs and Protocols including: REST, XML, SOAP, ISO8583, SMPP, SWIFT
– Has experience working with Database connections, and message queues (Rabbit / ActiveMQ)
– Can write DB scripts and Stored Procedures.
– Has working knowledge of basic Linux.
– Has worked with bespoke or off the shelf integration middleware solutions.
– Has experience leading the implementation and maintenance of integration solutions, ensuring functional and non-functional objectives are met.
– Has experience with Postman / SOAP UI or other testing tools. Can build test cases independently and execute automated tests.
– Has experience with performance testing and tuning integration middleware.
– Has strong systems engineering / troubleshooting skills.
– Is able to contribute to the establishment and maintenance of integration principles, patterns and standards to continuously improve GLU’s integration approach.
– Has experience working collaboratively with delivery managers and teams, internal stakeholders and external vendors to deliver integrated digital solutions.
– Has experience working in SCRUM teams.
– Has a solid understanding of the SDLC and associated disciplines.
– Has experience with Apache Camel Routes.
– Has experience with Docker.
– Has experience with the Elastic Stack.
– Is familiar with the Atlassian suite – JIRA, Confluence.